Bridging the Gap for orphaned and aged out youth
Did you know:
Each year nearly 25,000 young people are emancipated from the foster care system at the age of 18, left to “do life” on their own.
Statistically their outlook is grim.
Over the next five years:
- One in Five become homeless
- Half are unemployed
- Less than 3% graduate college
- Many of the women get pregnant
- Most suffer from anxiety, depression
- 25% suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Many end up incarcerated
ISF Bridges the Gap to help youth aging out of foster care attend college and succeed.
- Scholarships to ease the financial burden of attending college
- Mentors to help them navigate life
- Leadership Training to help them realize their potential
Make a Tax Deductible Donation to ISF:
ISF is a 502(c)3 Organization that relies on corporate and private donations to help us be there for the youth we serve. All donations provided to ISF are tax deductible.
Click here to make a one time donation to help ISF with the good work that we do for our students.
If you would like to help on a monthly basis, please e-mail Blair Ritchey at: Blair@isfsite.org
Click here to donate to our foundation and make a difference in the lives of our students.