Want to join the ISF BOARD OF AMBASSADORS?
- Believe in ISF’s mission to provide mentoring, leadership training, and scholarships for a higher education to orphaned and aged-out foster care youth exhibiting leadership potential
- Recognize the opportunity to make a significant difference at a critical moment in a young student’s life as they transition out of foster care and step into the challenges of higher education
- Desire to invest in the next generation of leaders and embrace ISF’s vision of thousands of orphaned and aged out foster youth transformed into leaders of influence, thriving professionally and personally, while making a positive impact in communities around the world
THE AMBASSADOR COMMITMENT:
ISF Ambassadors commit to providing or raising $5000 to sponsor one of ISF’s student leaders. These financial resources make a difference in 3 primary ways:
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Your ISF student will receive an annual stipend that enables him/her to continue the pursuit of under-graduate and post-graduate degrees
- LEADERSHIP & LIFE SKILLS RETREAT: Your ISF student will be able to attend ISF’S Annual Leadership & Life Skills Retreat, where mentors and students gather for an inspirational time of leadership development and training
- SHORT-TERM MISSIONS TRIP: Your ISF student will participate in a life-changing missions trip as part of ISF’s new partnership with Orphan Outreach
For more information on how you can become a member of ISF’s Board of Ambassadors, please see application by clicking ISF BOARD OF AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT.