The students at ISF are constantly faced with incremental expenses that are unexpected. So much of their additional funds go to items such as books, school supplies and fees, and personal necessities. ISF’s Care Package Team puts together a special package that help our students throughout specific times of the year such as Christmas and graduation. Your donation of items or money can help provide financial relief and bring a smile to their face. If you are interested in making a contribution, please contact Gina Fawcett at (972) 267-8188 or at email@example.com.
Suggested items to donate:
- Gift Cards: Visa, Walmart, Target, Restaurants (McDonald’s, Sonic), Grocery, Book Stores, Supply Stores (Staples, Office Max, etc.)
- Candy, gum, mints, and other small items
- Pencils, pens, erasers, highlighters
- Special note card to the student (see student tab for specific students)
- Home-baked cookies or other baked goods
Need a project for your team or co-workers? The Care Package program is an ideal project for you and your group to do together. We will provide the information on each of the students and your team can work together to solicit items and package the boxes. Mailing of packages can be handled by your team or by ISF. This is a great way to have fun together and make a difference for a student.
“The amazing letters and the care package I received brought tears to my eyes and it is exactly what I needed right now during this difficult personal and academic time”. – ISF Student